- Who’s the blonde wearing summer clothes when it’s obviously freezing outside?
- Why is that girl jumping in puddles?
- Where are the rest of her clothes?
- Doesn’t she know it’s raining?
- Where’s her umbrella?
- Why is she holding her tongue out to catch the rain?
- She’ll never grow up.
- I wonder where her parents went wrong..
- Put some proper shoes without holes on.
- Turn your music down.
But did that stop me from jumping in puddles and catching the rain on my tongue? No.
I am that girl jumping in puddles and stretching my arms out to the sky thanking God for another beautiful day to live. And that will never ever change. For anyone.